"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

2.2.12

friends

i started thinking about all the people i love
and how all of them play such an important part in my life. my husband {of course}
is my absolute best friend, my children are my world and also the coolest
people i know {also my best-ies}, my sisters, my parents, my actual
"friends" un-related ;}...you can see where this is going, right?
and having a dad like mine growing up, who is obsessed with the
beatles, and sings a song for every moment in life,
{dad "they wrote a song about it, it goes a little somthin like this!" and the guitar comes out...}
anyways, long story short i made this for all my
friends!
a little beatles, a little vintage, a little love

xoxo
*buffalo gal*

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute! And very talented you are! Love having you as a friend! I agree with all that you wrote!