"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

6.2.11

happy birthday tooooooo meeeee!





i'm 31.
not the most exciting birthday in the world.
not to mention, it happened to land on super bowl sunday...
and my husband had to work...
i'm not too bummed, because again, i'm 31.
{not much to celebrate}
my husband did make up for the fact that he would be working on my actual
birthday though.
yesterday he made me breakfast in bed,
then we rushed off to sun city
{and hour drive}
to snatch up an amazing headboard, that i have been dreaming of for months!
i say "snatched" because,
a. only $75
b. i called and the guy told me someone else was coming to see it,
so i pouted and pouted enough that my husband
snuck out, called him back, and convinced him to sell it to us
instead because it was my birthday,
and i HAD to have it ;}
so after my yummy breakfast, off we went to get my dream bed
{pictures to come}
i opened my gifts in the car
*3 decor magazines to choose subscriptions to
{i will subscribe to all 3: dwell, elle decor, & habitus}
{sooooo good}
*and thrift store shopping till my hearts content!
i found a lot or RAD stuff
{pictures to come ;}
my husband then cleaned the house,
and cooked me a delicious clam fettuccine dish,
yummmmmy.
it was a wonderful "pre-birthday" birthday.
hans had hoped i got everything i wanted on my birthday,
but honestly
i already had it...
{here comes the cheesy part}
i am so blessed with my wonderful, sweet, smart, funny, children
and another little person on the way.
i have a beautiful home,
an awesome neighborhood,
i live right next door to my sisters!!
a wonderful family that's loyal, and so thoughtful,
i have amazing friends, who i love so much,
and last but absolutely not least
i have the BEST, most handsome, helpful, funny, talented, kind hearted,
hard working, loving, affectionate, sweet, amazing
husband in the world
{i'm sure we all feel that way about our honey's}
but mine....is seriously,
the best ;}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
{and as i type all three of my kids are piled on the chair i'm sitting on, massaging my back ;}
xoxo
*buffalo gal*


No comments: