"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

14.2.11

i love you because...



husband

i love you because,


*you still write me love notes

*you tell me i'm beautiful and kiss me every morning

{bed head, morning breath and all ;}

*you pray for our family every night

*you always put me first

*you have the most handsome, refreshing smile

*you don't mind 'honey do' lists

*you always give me good advise

*you love to thrift store shop just as much as me

*you skateboard, play baseball, dollhouse, thomas the train, army guys,

play music, swim, ride bikes, play soccer, read books, paint, build things,

sing, go on flashlight walks, camp out in the back yard,

pray, do homework, with

our children...

and so so much more!
*you gave me 3 beautiful children and one more to come
{well technically i gave them to you ;}

*you go on late night in-n-out burger runs for me, and never complain

*you always read my mind

*your tall

*you clean without me asking

{alllll the time ;}

*your are an awesome cook

*you write me love songs

*you call me "mamma"

*you trim my hair

*you finish my unfinished projects

*your honest

*your loyal

*you make me feel beautiful, even at my worst

*you hold my hand, in the car, on the couch, at the movies, when we walk,

across the table, while we pray, even at the store.

{i'm not kidding...and i love it}

*you encourage me

*you are always the first to help

*you never get mad at me ;}

*and i know how much you love me!


i could go on and on,

but i think you get what i'm sayin

i love you because, you are all of those things and so much more.


you are the most amazing husband and father.

"god only knows what i'd be without you"

happy valentines day Hans.

xoxoxoxoxo

*your "beautiful, wonderful wife"*





No comments: