"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

1.1.10

getting to know me...



here are some things that i luv,
{not including the obvious like my family of course, peace love and happiness etc. etc!}



1. breakfast in bed...who doesn't love that?
2. anything vintage...well...almost anything.
3. jewelry....vintage jewelry, even better!
4. doooove chocolate
{MOST chocolate!}
5. milk glass
6. peonies...
peonies in milk glass
7. the color fuchsia...
fuchsia peonies!...
fuchsia, peonies, in milk glass...!
8. domino magazine
{domino, if your reading...why did you cancel!?}
9. natural wood
10. doing hair
11. recycling...
recycled stuff...
recycled hand bags!
{how cute is this one!}
12. redwood trees
{aahhh northern cali...}
13. vintage couches!!!
{i have a LOT of them}
14. and my "funny girl" marlee
{would luv the poster}
{but it is a lot of $!}


there ya go.
me in a nutshell!

No comments: