"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

10.1.10

be nice to...me!





us women are very hard on ourselves.
and what
is often said out loud,
"i look fat"
{most popular phrase}
"i'm ugly"
{a close second}
there is even more said in our minds!
a friend of mine once called it,
"mind chatter"
and us women do a lot of
"mind chattering"
{i know i do}

a while ago i read in
that:
"consistently replacing negative thoughts with a positive one will alter
your outlook and make you feel happier"

here are the
steps:

1.envision you ideal life, then craft an encouraging phrase that makes it sound as if what you desire is already a reality. instead of "i hope tomorrow is better," try "my future is bright"

2. repeat your mantra whenever you start to bad-mouth yourself. "you retrain your brain to focus on the positive, not the negative *study author ann peden says.

3. try adopting one of these sayings, and give yourself a talking-to!

*i am strong and can handle whatever life throws my way.
*everything happens when it's meant to happen.
*i choose to love and appreciate myself.
*i am grateful for the good in my life.
*i can make healthy choices.
*happiness lies before me.
*i forgive my flaws and celebrate my strengths.


i have had this article on my fridge
for about a year now...
i think it's time to start!

my new:
"mantra...affirmation"
{if you will}
is my poster above...

think of one for you!
*and please share*

xoxo
buffalo gal*







No comments: