"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

16.1.10

what have i done....

to deserve this!
this morning i got to sleep in.
and i got breakfast in bed,
again!
{i know...now i'm just rubbing it in ;}
but,
i ate alone this time.
it was a little more relaxing
{read
here about my last breakfast in bed ;}

well...
today is 50% off day at
good ol'
goodwill!
i need to re-do my kitchen now
{to go with my new pantry
here}
wish me luck!

{some of my inspiration pictures}


xoxo

*buffalo gal*

3 comments:

Heartrocklady said...

Love it Lisa. Hope it stays that way :)

I just created my first blog - let me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

So...did you find some great stuff?! I love the reorganization of the kitchen...you may have inspired me...

Buffalo Gal said...

mrs. s.
no i got really frustrated at goodwill! it was sooooo crowded! but i did paint my kitchen ;} you will have to come see.