"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

29.12.09

new years resolution{S}...



ok so.
i kind of hate making them.
but i always do.
and by about mid january,
{or so}
i have already broken them,
given up,
or justified to myself why they were "un-realistic resolutions" to begin with!


sooo for
2010,
i'm going to try to only make
realistic,
attainable,
"probably would do it anyway..."
resolutions.
and i think that by sharing
with all of you
{who ever you all are...if there is anyone reading...and if you even care ;}
i will be somewhat
"held accountable"
for following through with them.
{at least for a few months longer than normal}



resolution{s}


#1. finish all un-finished projects!
*my half way painted stair well.
*my half way painted baseboards
*my half way finished window casings
*my half way finished bathroom
*my "pre-maturely" ripped up, future, craft room...



#2. learn to sew...better



#3. learn how to re-upholster already!
so i can stop buying things
and saying,
"i can just re-upholster it!"
and instead
store it in my garage with all of my other
"i can just re-upholster it!" projects...



#4. learn how to bake a pie
but not just any pie,
the kind of pie my grandma used to make...
black berry,
boysen berry,
peach,
{or what ever!}
with the
flakiest,
butteriest,
yummiest,
crust!



#5. {and this is the last one because i am starting to get anxiety ;}
learn how to whistle.
really LOUD!
so that instead of being the
loudest,
yelliest,
craziest,
mom on the block...
i can just whistle my kids back home.
{hopefully that does the trick...otherwise i will be forced to yell...or get a megaphone...sorry neighbors ;}


*and yeees, i do have more serious ones.
but i will keep those to myself ;}


what's your new years resolutions?

xoxo
*buffalo gal*


No comments: