"i'm a picker,i'm a grinner,i'm a lover and i'm a sinner,i play my music in the sun..."

Pages

3.12.09

so i may be a little bias since my beautiful, creative, amazingly talented sister
does branding/design for them
BUT
can i just say, "Philosophy ROCKS!"
and i have used sooooo many different products on my skin,
and this is by FAR the best.
also...i'm going to be 30 this next year,
so the whole "skin thing" is becoming more of an issue for me.
so girls {and guys, they have stuff for you too} start taking care of your skin!
{and if you already are, start using this. you won't regret it}

{this is my daily regimen}
1. Purity face wash- for normal skin types.
so creamy. so lovley.

2. Microdelivery Exfoliant-scrubs off dead skin and makeup.
makes my skin soooo silky soft.
3. The Great Mystery- deep cleansing, and exfoliant.
love. love. love this!


4. Save Me- anti-aging and brightens dull tired skin.
{and my skin is/was dulllll and tired!}


and last BUT not least!
5. Shelter-SPF!!!
and it won't make your skin all greasy!
people!
don't
don't
don't
forget to wear SPF!




CHECK OUT PHILOSOPHY HERE!
{my sister designed the website ;}



No comments: